What people say about Eric Herberholz.
- "I have enjoyed working with Eric because I know the issues he brings to our team will have already been well researched.” April 30, 2009. Don Hawkinson, Senior Software Support Engineer, Hewlett-Packard
- Eric "consistently went beyond the roles and responsibilities of a senior engineer", Sheri Brown, Business Analyst, Hewlett Packard.
- "He was instrumental in driving awareness of HPedia within HP, to its current 1,000,000 page views." Jeremy Arnold, Technical Consultant for HP ProCurve, Hewlett Packard
- "I have collaborated with Eric since I left HP on many social media and community oriented open ventures. He has an in-depth understanding and awareness of the current state of social media and Web 2.0 technologies as well as visionary ideas about their future", Gordon D. Bonnar, Technical Analyst
- "Eric served as a member of the Flock Community/Support team...all because of his passion and dedication to good work.", Evan Hamilton, was Community Ambassador, for Flock, Inc., now is Community Ambassador for UserVoice.
- Eric's "personal commitment to providing the best possible services was recognized throughout the network, and he played an important role in maintaining quality and continuity as an informal leader within the sysadmin community", Brad Bigelow, Chief of Program Assurance at NATO C3 Agency
- Eric's "professional attitude and passion for customers make him truely valuable in his current role and will always be a great asset to him in any future role he decides to take on.”, Shane Seymour, WTEC Engineer, Hewlett-Packard
What Eric says about Eric =:-)
Currently Coaching Business Marketing Strategies & Business Web Presence.Coaching in the same kind of way that a sports coach coaches players, who pretty much know the game, into making improvements in themselves and their team.
My background: Raised by visual Art Educators, schooled in the Art and Science of Computer Science at UC Berkeley, supported F-15 radar manufacturing at Hughes Aircraft Company, coded and administered Satellite UNIX-based test systems for Space & Communications at Hughes Aircraft Company, started as a defense contractor's first UNIX System Administator and became a lead for a global private WAN. Coached clients for over 10 years, at Hewlett Packard, troubleshooting with the clients and provided technical solutions to North American HP-UX System Administrators.